Aug 14, 2023
Jeremy has a current net worth of $1.7 million. 80% is in real estate among several units and the other 20% is in the stock market. Jeremy started as a financial analyst but transitioned to real estate full time pretty quickly and even became a licensed real estate agent. He is 29 years old and has house hacked his way to many of the units he owns.